Tax Preparation is Easier with Organized Items
19 hours ago
Avoid eating chicken wings frequently - ladies, especially; a true story...!So if you love chicken wings, consume it on moderation. Better eat fresh meat straight from the poultry or farm.
A friend of mine recently had a growth in her womb and she underwent an operation to remove the.
The cyst removed was filled with a dark colored blood. She thought that she would be recovered after the surgery but! she was terribly wrong.
A relapse occurred just a few months later. Distressed , she rushed down to her gynecologist for a consultation.
During her consultation, her doctor asked her a question that puzzled her.
He ask if she was a frequent consumer of chicken wings and she replied yes wondering as to how, he knew of her eating habits.
You see, the truth is in this modern day and age; chickens are injected with steroids to accelerate their growth so that the needs of this society can be met.
This need is none other than the need for food.
Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings.
Therefore, it is in these places that the highest concentration of steroids exists.
These steroids have terrifying effects on the body as it accelerates growth..
It has an even more dangerous effect in the presence of female hormones, this leads to women being more prone to the growth of a cyst in the womb. Therefore, I advise the people out there to watch their diets and to lower their frequency of consuming chicken wings!
Life Is a
before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.
you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone
who has nothing to eat.
you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone
who's crying out to GOD for a companion.
before you complain about life - Think of someone who died
too early on this earth.
you complain about your children - Think of someone who
desires children but they're barren.
you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or
sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.
whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who
walks the same distance with their feet.
you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the
unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your
before you think of pointing the finger or condemning
another - Remember that not one of us is without sin.
depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on
your face and think: you're alive and still
* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.
1. Use post-it notes all around the house, list the reasons why you love your wife. Hide some of them in places where it might take her days to find.
2. A woman's ears are very sensitive. Spend time nuzzling her neck and ears.
3. Compliment your wife in front of others-especially your kids. You may be the only one in her life who's doing that.
4. Make a stop on your way home from work and pick up a cake or a special treat that your wife just loves.
5. Caress her hands as you give her a hand massage. Express appreciation for the various things she does with hands that show love and care for others.
6. Leave one of your wife's dress shoes in front seat of the car. Tuck a note inside, telling her that she is your Cinderella and that she is to meet you at a certain time and place so you can buy her a pair of shoes.
7. Create your own romantic drive-in movie experience. Drive to a remote location. Set up a portable DVD in the front seat of the car while you and your wife snuggle in the back seat enjoying the snacks you brought along.
8. Bathe the kids, clean the kitchen. Fold the laundry. Make the bed. Do whatever it is she normally does. Tell her to relax.
9. Create your own little "free cuddles" coupon book. Everytime she wants to cuddle, she turns in a coupon (with no expiration date).
10. Take some time out your busy schedule to cook your wife a meal. Serve the meal by candlelight using your wedding china.
1. Write him a check for one hundred kisses. Be available to cash the check for him when and where he pleases.
2. When your husband goes out of town, give him a sealed note for each day he will be gone. Build anticipation in each note for his return.
3. Join him next time he's in shower. Too shy? Then greet him with a warm towel as he steps out of shower and help him dry off.
4. Buy him a CD, DVD, book or a video game that he's had his eyes on.
5. As he heads out for work, give him a passionate kiss. if he wants to know what it was for-tell him it's the appetizer for tonight's menu.
6. Go with him to his favorite store- and let him treat himself to something he'd like.
7. Schedules can get out of control. Be sure to schedule time just for yourself, so you will have some energy left for him.
8. Drop by your husband's office unexpectedly and whisk him away for lunch.
9. Sit down with your husband and listen to him. Ask him how you can help fulfill the dreams he has for his life.
10. Think of a couple of things that your honey does for you and the family and let him know how much you appreciate him.