Thursday, October 15, 2009

Girls Talk: Favorite Shoes


Talk anything girly? It's my first time to join in this girly meme that would talk endlessly about girls and things that we girls are into. This is hosted by Nikogirl at Girl's Rule. If you are in and want to join the fun, click the badge above and welcome to the group.

FAVORITE SHOES

I admit, shoes is one of my weakness. I am fond of collecting shoes. I love to receive shoes as presents and even rummage the Ukay-ukay for stylish shoes. However, I only go for flat shoes. Never have the fashion for anything with heels. It makes my legs tire and achy. I also have my heart on red, blue, and anything with beads too.

I heart these shoes and these are my favorites:

Love these simple Red Camper Shoes

These are blue embellished beaded Indian shoes. There's a shop in divisoria that sells cute Indian shoes. I love that shop and keeps on coming back.


13 comments:

  1. oi type ko ung blue!!! san ang stall sa divi?? i will surely get one for me.. ihhhh :)

    thanks for joining this week ha.. see u next week for our fave dress naman!

    ingat lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both. Red as always adds fab to the outfit same with the beaded flats. I like the shape of both flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the beaded blue shoes..just came from Divisoria last week..sayang diko nadaan yong shop..whew!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first pair of shoes is so eye catching =) Indian shoes seems so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue shoes too! So chic!

    Here's my sapatos

    Na add na nga pala kita sa Nostalgic Marveling blog ko sis..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I loveeee the blue one! So cute! I bet it looks great with jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blue shoes. It is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue shoes, so unique style. Kaso lang, black at brown lang shoes ko..mga solid color and style pa, wahhh..waht is wrong with me, lang ka art art sa katawan..

    Great shoes huh..

    http://oneprettymother.blogspot.com/2009/10/girl-talk-fave-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. ay parehas tayo sis. di ko carry mag-heels lalo na ngayon may buhat laging baby taz puro lakad pa dito sa baguio. hihi..

    anyways, here's my entry for this week:

    http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/10/gt-favorite-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...i like that blue indian doll shoes..ganda

    http://3chies3nds.blogspot.com/2009/10/girls-talk-5-my-favorite-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sis! Musta na? Dalaw lang uli ako sayo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ang ganda ng blue shoes mo,Mommy Shelo!!Hinde halatang divisoria ha!!So chic!!^_^

    ReplyDelete